Casual Movements ("CM") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without the expressed written permission of CM.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable lawsI. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
1. You will assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of CM. CM neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe upon the rights of third parties not affiliated with CM.
2. While CM uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, CM makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. or timeliness. CM assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither CM nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. CM also assumes no responsibility; and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by CM or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
5. Images of people or places as well as graphic images displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by CM. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site or in writing by CM. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. CM has not reviewed all of the sites linked from the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Although CM may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, CM is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. CM will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing CM to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
8. CM may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
- RELATED LINKS
- About Reggae World Hawaii
Reggae World Hawaii is a wholesale, manufacturing and distribution company who has been bringing positive vibrations to people all over the world for the last 30 years. We are home based on the beautiful island of Oahu in Hawaii. Even though we are in the middle of the Pacific Ocean we love to connect with people from all places.
- Wholesale Request Form
How to become a reseller.
- Reggae and Rasta Categories
View all of our reggae and rasta categories.
- Request Prices
Request our price list.
- Policies and Customer Service
Shipping policy, refund/return policy, payment policy, online security and more.
- Special Offers
Special offers for wholesalers.
- Recommend us to someone who makes an order and we will give you 15% off your next order.
- Make an order over $1000 and we will give you a $100 credit towards your next order.
- Make an order over $500 and we will give you a $25 credit towards your next order.